At the heart of the Ribble Valley, surrounded by stunning countryside our wonderful 17th century Inn has been lovingly restored to create a country wedding venue filled with charm, character and warmth. The ambience created is rustic, romantic and relaxed, just as you’d wish it to be.
The Shireburn Arms is fully licensed for civil ceremonies with our beautiful Ribble Room able to host up to 100 guests. Outside our south facing gardens and terrace provide a fantastic space to host a drinks reception after your ceremony.
- Licensed to hold civil ceremonies
- The Ribble Room can be tailored to suit your theme
- Perfect for more intimate weddings
At the Shireburn Arms our brigade of chefs are well known for incredible dishes that celebrate the very best in locally sourced produce. Using our expertise and working closely with you, we can create the perfect collection of mouth-watering dishes for your day.
- Incredible dishes, celebrating the very best of local produce
- Menu and wine tastings available on request
- Impeccable service and attention to detail
From the picture-perfect exterior and incredible vistas to the fascinating blend of period and contemporary décor the Shireburn Arms has no shortage of places to catch truly memorable and treasured wedding photos.
- Beautiful rural setting
- Gorgeous design and décor
- Sun catching south facing terrace and Ribble Valley views
The Shireburn Arms has 20 rooms, each individually designed and decorated, and just like the inn itself full of charm, character and warmth. Our finest suite is reserved for the happy couple, giving them sumptuous comfort and space to relax and unwind when their celebrations have ended.
- 20 magnificent rooms
- Dog-friendly rooms available
- Exclusive use of the venue and its rooms is available
Situated in Hurst Green on the edge of the Forest of Bowland the Shireburn Arms is at the start of the famous Tolkien Trail. Surrounded by magical countryside and breathtaking views of the Ribble Valley the Shireburn Arms is a beautiful retreat set against a fabulous natural backdrop.
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Quiet and intimate village location
- Easy access from the M6 & A59. Plentiful free parking
‘The Shireburn Arms had the perfect relaxed atmosphere that we were looking for.’
The Perfect Country Inn...
The Shireburn Arms is full of beautiful period features and it enjoys breathtaking views, a stunning terrace and gardens - creating sublime photo opportunities that are sure to inspire your photographer.
...in the Perfect Country Location
After your celebrations are over you and your guests can retire to one of our fabulous bedrooms. Each one individually designed and decorated, and exclusively available for your wedding party should you require them.